BN Caps - Bariatric Multivitamin Capsules - 3 Month Subscription - Save 25%
Protect your health & vitality
The nutrient risks Post-Bariatric Surgery
Best partner with BN Cal or BN Chocolate
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
With our hectic lifestyles, vitamin subscriptions are a fantastic method to establish the habit of taking supplements daily.
Every three months, you will receive your multivitamins with the flexibility of changing the dates of when you'd like to receive them. It may also serve as a reminder to take them (however, we recommend keeping them near your toothbrush if you tend to forget).
Following WLS, it is challenging to obtain what you require only via eating. With just two easy-to-swallow tasteless capsules each day, you may be confident that your BN Caps are here to help improve the nutritional health of Weight Loss Surgery patients.
BN Caps are your long-term solution after the first post-surgical phase of utilizing our BN Chews. BN Cal or BN Chocolate is an excellent addition to the calcium-free BN Caps. Because the body cannot produce calcium, consuming a calcium supplement daily will maintain your bones strong and brittle.
Only the best quality and most biologically accessible vitamins and minerals are used in the BN Caps formulation, assuring the highest degree of safety and purity in Bariatric Multivitamins.
BNCaps meets all major nutritional guidelines:
- Meets the recommended daily intakes as outlined in the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Guidelines
- British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
- European Guidelines on Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Allergens: contains soybeans
Each capsule contains:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinol acetate)||3000mcg RAE||333%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120mg||133%|
|Vitamin D3 3000IU (as cholecalciferol)||75mcg||375%|
|Vitamin E 24.32IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.1mg||134%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione)||120mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||25mg||2083%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||3.4mg||262%|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||40mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.3mg||76%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid 80mcg)||1360mcg DFE||340%|
|Vitamin B12 Mecobalamin (as co-methylcobalamin)||500mcg||20831%|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||20mg||400%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||45mg||250%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||10mg||2.45%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||20mg||181%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg||91%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2mg||222%|
|Maganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg||87%|
|Chromium (as chromic picolinate)||120mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||75mcg||165%|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stereate, hypromellose, sucrose, acacia, maize starch, medium chain triglycerides, DL-alpha-tocopherol and silicon dioxide.
Take 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by your doctor. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 77F.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Barbara B.Verified ReviewerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat improvement
12 yrs post gastric bypass with major deficiencies, bloating & chronic diarrhoea. Taking BN for 3 months. Now all blood tests normal for Iron, VitB & VitD. No more bloating or diarrhoea unless I forget to take them twice daily.
- Amy P.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 hours agoSmaller capsules
Heaps better with the smaller capsules. No after taste.
- Ahlam S.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayA .S
I buy them all the time easy to swallow good quality will continue buying
- Helena D.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat vitamins
Easy to swallow and great source of vitamins.
- Teresa W.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoMultivitamin capsules
They could be a bit smaller, lightly difficult to swallow.