Vitamins & Minerals
BN B12 - Vitamin B12 Melts
60 Strawberry Melts
Improve mood & memory
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You’ve been having a foggy brain quite frequently lately, even though you’ve been hydrating, exercising, and eating the right foods. You may need to take BN B12.
Our fast-dissolving BN B12 melts under your tongue in a great-tasting strawberry flavour. It’s a great and simple way to absorb additional B12 delivering 1000 mcg in each tablet.
The B vitamin family is created from eight water-soluble vitamins that play essential roles in our metabolism and synthesis of red blood cells.
BN B12 uses Mecobalamin, an active form of B12 for better uptake and storage - especially important after WLS where B12 absorption is permanently compromised.
- No artificial colours
BN B12 meets all major nutritional guidelines:
Manufactured without peanuts, lactose, eggs, sesame, fish, shellfish, soy. Contains sulfites.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
Other Ingredients: mannitol, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stevia rebaudiana, natural strawberry and vanilla flavor.
Take no more than 1 daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Free from peanuts, tree nuts, lactose, eggs, sesame, fish, shellfish and soy.
- Contains wheat and sulfites.
- Recommended for supporting dietary inadequacy, only take as needed.
- Helps to prevent dietary B12 deficiency when used under guidance from your health care professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25C.
Carefully formulated to target your concerns.See all the benefits
Helps Prevent Dietary Deficiency
BN B12 absorbs directly through the mucous membranes under the tongue, such as a melt.
BN B12 is so easy to take - it simply dissolves under the tongue, with no water or swallowing tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Qualified Nutritionists are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your health.
BN B12 is essential in decreasing the risk of lack of blood, subsequent weakness and tiredness (megaloblastic anaemia). Therefore, BN B12 can prevent brain fog and support brain functioning.
Bariatric patients become deficient in vitamin B12 due to food intolerances and restricted from protein and food containing vitamin B12 intake.
BN B12 delivery system is excellent for bariatric patients as it dissolves in the mouth, making the vitamin available for best absorption before reaching the stomach.
The ASMBS Weight Loss Surgery Nutritional Guidelines recommend 500mcg of vitamin B12 daily. By taking ONE BN B12 daily, you’ll be meeting your needs.
Since B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, it’s generally considered safe, even at high doses. But, you should follow the directions on the label stated or your healthcare professional advice.
- Laura C.Verified BuyerReviewingBN B12 - Vitamin B12 Melts - 3 Month Subscription - Save 30%I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA good extra
I had the mini gastric by-pass surgery about18 months ago, I've lost a wonderful 45 kilos and feel great. It was my daughter who suggested that I add the BN B12 Vitamin to my diet. I feel good and I will continue using the B12, they are easy to take and they taste nice.
- Tracey D.Verified BuyerReviewingBN B12 - Vitamin B12 MeltsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTab
- Viki S.Verified BuyerReviewingBN B12 - Vitamin B12 Melts - 3 Month Subscription - Save 30%I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBN B12
Very easy to take.
The flavour is great
- Kim J.Verified BuyerReviewingBN B12 - Vitamin B12 MeltsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat tasting
Easy to chew Taste great
- Haydon C.Verified BuyerReviewingBN B12 - Vitamin B12 MeltsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTasty vitamin
Easy to digest, tasty B12 vitamins.