1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
105 16th December 2020 Goal is 63
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
I have 3 kg to go
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
Fantastic i exercise 2 to 3 hrs per day hard bush walking
5. Were there any problems along the way?
Dumping syndrome on 3 occasions
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
No more blood pressure tablets No type 2 diabetes More energy
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
It will be the best thing you can do for yourself, your mind and your body
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
Great weight loss The hardest part is the mind frame that keeps telling you your still fat. The mind takes time to catch up with your body.