My health and was sick of being obese
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
I can’t believe how great o feel
5. Were there any problems along the way?
No real problems with surgery only the multivitamin I got from my chemist
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
Yes most definitely
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
Being able to go and buy clothing in a much smaller size
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
Yes being a size 16 blew me away as I was still going to the large section
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Go for it, have no regrets, remember who your doing it for and why.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
The compliments I am getting is so uplifting, I actually get embarrassed when people tell me how great I look. I found the hardest part was the liquid diet leading up to surgery,
11. What products to use from us? And how has it helped you through your journey?
Multivitamin, and protein powder.