Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
2 tsp Sesame oil, divided
¼ cup Bell pepper, small diced
¼ cup Carrots, small diced
2 tbsp Green peas
½ cup Bok choy, chopped
8 oz Riced cauliflower
1 ½ tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
½ tbsp Rice vinegar
4 Egg whites
2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp sesame oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often until set. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat remaining sesame oil over medium-high. Add peppers and carrots. Sauté 3-4 minutes. Add bok choy and sauté 2-3 minutes.
3. In a bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, and 2 Tbsp water.
4. Add the riced cauliflower and soy sauce mixture to the skillet with the vegetables. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes. Remove cover and add peas. Stir to combine and cook another 2-3 minutes uncovered until cauliflower is just tender.
5. Add eggs back to pan and toss to incorporate.
6. Serve fried “rice” garnished with cilantro.