Could not walk much at all. I had two hips replaced Aldo have bulging discs.
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
135.7 that was start of WLS I was bigger than that before.
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Yes I have got to goal weight.
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
I feel great. Can walk and walk. I go to gym 4 -5 times per week.
5. Were there any problems along the way?
No problems except reflux.
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
Yes I would have done it earlier.
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
I get inspired by so many people in weight loss groups and then get told I inspire them to.
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
Just being able to play with grandchildren in park. I can walk 7 km before my back hurts.
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Follow your surgeons rules.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery?
I feel just not being in constant pain is great.