To have a successful incisional hernia repair
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
On top of the world.
5. Were there any problems along the way?
No, I have been very fortunate.
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
I have more energy and never have to worry about dieting again.
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
I lost more weight than they expected and I am back to where I was in my early 20's.
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
The initial phases suck but will soon be a distant memory as you enter your new normal
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery?
Hardest was recovery from tummy tuck. Best is knowing I am no longer looking at a likely diabetes diagnosis.