Vitamins & Minerals
BN Chocolate Calcium - 3 Month Subscription - Save 30%
30 Chocolate Balls
Calcium citrate is better absorbed and easily digested
Tastier way to protect your bones and teeth
Premium 72% Dark Chocolate
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
After Weight Loss Surgery (WLS), getting enough calcium is a real challenge.
Before surgery, we absorb about 40% of calcium. After WLS, calcium absorption is heavily reduced to as low as 9%.
BN Chocolate with Calcium Citrate. The ASMBS Nutritional Guidelines for WLS indicate a calcium citrate supplement is required daily for Bariatric patients. Calcium citrate is more easily absorbed than other forms of calcium.
Calcium is a critical nutrient as over 99% of calcium is found in bones and teeth. It plays a vital role in promoting healthy teeth and bones, muscle contraction, fat digestion, protein metabolism and a healthy nervous system.
Tastiest way to get your calcium
- Delicious Dark Chocolate Balls
- Made with Calcium Citrate that is more absorbable
- Gluten Free & Low in Sugar
Dark chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifiers (soy lecithin), natural vanilla
Calcium Citrate 2350mg
Allergens: Contains soy. May contain traces of nuts and milk protein.
|Servings per package:
|Serving Size: 1 ball
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)
Consume 1 – 2 Chocolate balls daily, or as advised by your dietitian or other health professional.
Calcium needs vary over the lifespan and should be adjusted accordingly, for your safety. Do not exceed 2 balls unless specifically recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose, as this may have a laxative effect.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place to prevent chocolate from melting.
- Keep out of reach children and pets.
Carefully formulated to target your concerns.
Supports Bone & Dental Health
Over 99% of the total body calcium is stored in your bones and teeth, so it is essential to building and maintaining strong and healthy bones.
Support Nervous System
Calcium is vital in many nervous system functions, from neurotransmitter release to intracellular signal transduction.
Help Heart & Muscle Function
Calcium plays a role in helping muscles contract and regulating normal heart rhythms.
Support Fat Loss
Calcium helps break down fats and increases thermogenesis (heat created in the body burns calories) to increase weight loss.
- Stavroula S.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin DI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin D
Love these. Getting my healthy chocolate craving sorted while getting extra calcium and vitamin D to add to my vitamin intake. All checked and good as far as dosages go. Love the flavour. Very satisfying and helping me feel better. Good price. Will buy again. They are a bit bigger than a Malteser and need chewing (unlike chewing on too many regular chocolate squares) so 3 a day feels more than enough. Sometimes 1-2 is enough and I have another at another time in the day. Has helped me deal with the emotional chocolate cravings. Very pleased I found these. Please keep them going.
- Racheal F.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin DI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoYummy
This product is yummy; tastes good. Effectiveness, not sure.
- Nicole c.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin DI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYum
I don’t feel guilty having a chocolate after dinner. I look forward to it
- Snezana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin DI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBN Chocolate / Calcium + Vitamin D
Delicious I take them when I want to have chocolate they are my go to
- Liz P.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Chocolate - Calcium + Vitamin DI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStaying healthy