Vitamins & Minerals
BN Caps - Bariatric Multivitamin Capsules & BN Cal - 3 Months Subscription - Save 25%
180 Capsule Multivitamins & 270 Calcium Chewables
Designed for healthy nutrition, bones, and teeth.
Flavorless Capsules & Chocolate-Vanilla Calcium
BN Caps & BN Cal are automatically delivered to you every 3 months.
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
Why are Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) patients like you buying this subscription bundle? Our subscriptions are a great way to help you take Bariatric Vitamins and Minerals daily.
As only small amounts of food can be consumed following WLS, your body needs extra nutrients as the body can only absorb a limited number of vitamins and minerals. BN Caps and BN Cal are the ideal Post-Bariatric Surgery bundle solutions.
BN Caps are flavorless capsules that contain complete Bariatric Multivitamins. A calcium-free two-day dosage includes all essential vitamins and minerals to assist in maintaining your nutritional well-being.
This is where BN Cal comes in, a creamy chocolate-vanilla chewable that helps maintain optimal calcium levels after WLS.
The body cannot produce calcium on its own to safeguard bones, teeth, cardiovascular health, and fat reduction. BN Cal was developed using chewable calcium citrate and has demonstrated the greatest benefits for individuals following WLS.
Meets all major nutritional guidelines:
- Meets the recommended daily intakes as outlined in the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- ASMBS Guidelines call for 1,200-1,500mg calcium per day for patients in most bariatric procedure types
- British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
- European Guidelines on Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Allergens: contains soybeans
Each capsule contains:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinol acetate)||3000mcg RAE||333%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120mg||133%|
|Vitamin D3 3000IU (as cholecalciferol)||75mcg||375%|
|Vitamin E 24.32IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.1mg||134%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione)||120mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||25mg||2083%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||3.4mg||262%|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||40mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.3mg||76%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid 80mcg)||1360mcg DFE||340%|
|Vitamin B12 Mecobalamin (as co-methylcobalamin)||500mcg||20831%|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||20mg||400%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||45mg||250%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||10mg||2.45%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||20mg||181%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg||91%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2mg||222%|
|Maganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg||87%|
|Chromium (as chromic picolinate)||120mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||75mcg||165%|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stereate, hypromellose, sucrose, acacia, maize starch, medium chain triglycerides, DL-alpha-tocopherol and silicon dioxide.
Contains milk products, gluten, sulfites, sucralose, sugars, lactose and 2.18g of sugar alcohols per max daily dose.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Included Added Sugars
|Vitamin D3 500IU (as cholecalciferol)||12.3mcg||62%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||600mg||46%|
|* % Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** % Daily value not established.
Other ingredients: Lactose, milk flavor, xylitab 200, sugar alcohols, sucralose, fructose, mannitol, gluten and sulfites, vanilla and dark chocolate flavor.
BN Caps: Take 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by your doctor.
BN Cal: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole. Take at least 2 hours apart from iron.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 77F.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Robin A.Verified BuyerReviewing3 x BN Caps(180 Capsules)3 x BN Cal(270 Chewable Tablets)=3 months Subscribe & Save 20%I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat service and product, as always!
What's to say, your products and services are second to one.
- Yalcin C.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps & BN Cal - 3 Months Subscription - Save 25%I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoCaps
Easier to swallow
- Raeleen P.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps & BN Cal - 3 Months Subscription - Save 25%I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat product
Great I don’t have to think about it for 3 months
- Judy B.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps & BN Cal - 3 Months Subscription - Save 25%I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoCalcium and multi vitamin review
As you will require to take dietary supplements follow weight loss surgery it is important to ensure to have high grade vitamins and minerals. BN uses high quality vitamins and minerals that you can absorb.
I was not a fan of the chewable calcium and vitamin D tablets, but I find that it is easier to digest than the capsules.
- Stacey G.Verified BuyerReviewing3 x BN Caps(180 Capsules)3 x BN Cal(270 Chewable Tablets)=3 months Subscribe & Save 20%I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLife BN Multi
Great vitamins and tasteless protein and super quick delivery always!