Vitamins & Minerals
BN Cal - Calcium Chewable Tablets - 3 Month Subscription - Save 30%
270 Chewable Tablets
Support bones & teeth
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
Getting sufficient calcium can be difficult for Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) patients, but our BN Cal will help you get through the day.
BN Cal is a tasty chocolate vanilla chewable tablet combining calcium and vitamin D, which are important for bone formation, fat loss, teeth, and cardiovascular health.
A certain amount of calcium in the diet is essential to maintain bone health. A calcium-deficient diet can contribute to osteoporosis later in life. When calcium intake is insufficient, it may help prevent osteoporosis.
Calcium aids in the creation of neurotransmitters and nerve transmission by playing a role in several enzyme systems responsible for muscle contraction, fat digestion, and protein metabolism.
Calcium citrate is preferable to calcium carbonate in terms of absorption following WLS.
BN Cal meets all major nutritional guidelines:
- ASMBS Guidelines call for 1,200-1,500mg calcium per day for patients in most bariatric procedure types
- British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
- European Guidelines on Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Contains milk products, gluten, sulfites, sucralose, sugars, lactose and 2.18g of sugar alcohols per max daily dose.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Included Added Sugars
|Vitamin D3 500IU (as cholecalciferol)||12.3mcg||62%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||600mg||46%|
|* % Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** % Daily value not established.
Other ingredients: Lactose, milk flavor, xylitab 200, sugar alcohols, sucralose, fructose, mannitol, gluten and sulfites, vanilla and dark chocolate flavor.
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole. Take at least 2 hours apart from iron.
- If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 77F.
- Sharen T.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Cal - Calcium Chewable TabletsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCheweys
Very easy to take on a daily basis and tasty as well
- Leonie R.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Cal - Calcium Chewable TabletsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBn Cal
Calcium chewable tablets are great.I like the taste
- Kevin S.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Cal - Calcium Chewable TabletsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGood
- Sherree C.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Cal - Calcium Chewable TabletsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo tasty
I love these. Very palatable when having them with my multivitamin capsules. Thank you
- Louise F.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Cal - Calcium Chewable TabletsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoDoes the job
A little bit chalky but does what it says! Gives me the calcium I need.