White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 9 muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (through vanilla) and mix until no clumps remain.
- Gently fold in raspberries and white chocolate chips (mixture will be thick).
- Scoop batter into six wells of a muffin tin that have been coated with cooking spray. If you’re using liners, coat the insides of the liners with cooking spray. For smaller, lower-calorie muffins, divide between nine wells.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick or knife inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Leftover muffins will be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for at least one week or in the freezer for one month.