Strawberry Rhubarb Protein Crisp
Makes 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Add strawberries, rhubarb, sweetener, and lemon juice to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Gradually sprinkle in your BN Pure Pro while mixing to prevent clumps. Don't worry if the mixture seems a little gummy; it won't be after cooking.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients until crumble forms. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water if clumps seem too dry.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with buttery spread or cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with half the crumble mixture and press down evenly.
- Pour the rhubarb mixture over the top of the crumble base.
- Spread remaining crumble over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting into six equal pieces and serving. Leftovers will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.