Skinny Greek Omelette
5 minutes, easy prep, 5 ingredients
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop of Tasteless Collagen
- 1 tbsp red onion
- 1/4 cup tomato
- 30g mozzarella cheese
- Basil to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix Tasteless Collagen with 3 tbsps of water. Use a fork or electric beater until an egg white consistency is reached.
- Mix in the whole egg and set aside.
- In a warm non-stick pan, greased with olive oil spray, cook onion until clear.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until tender - keeping these ingredients to one side of the pan.
- Pour in the egg and wait until it becomes firm and bubbles form on the top.
- Add the cheese. Fold in half and wait for the cheese to me. Flip if desired
- Garnish with basil leaves and salt and pepper to taste.