Sheet Pan Vegetable Hash with Eggs
Prep: 20 mins
Total: 55 mins
- 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed, cored, and cut into florets
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed, stem peeled, and cut into 1 inch pieces (greens and stems)
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 packed cups baby spinach
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
Preheat oven to 200° Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped (you should have about 4 cups). Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with broccoli and transfer to a baking sheet. Add capsicum and red onion and drizzle with olive oil; toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper; spread in an even layer and roast, stirring once, until golden around edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove sheet from oven; stir in baby spinach. Make 6 small wells in mixture with the back of a spoon. Crack an egg into each well and bake until whites are just set, about 5 minutes. Season eggs with salt and pepper and serve immediately.