Santa Veggie Tray
- 1.5 cups hummus
- 1 large bag cauliflower florets
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 large package cherry tomatoes, or grape tomatoes
- 2 large black olives
- Fill a shallow white bowl with hummus and place in the center of a large tray.
- Place cauliflower florets on the tray along the top of the bowl, this is the rim of Santa’s hat.
- Arrange bell pepper strips in the outline of Santa’s hat, then fill it in with more bell pepper strips.
- Add a large cauliflower floret for the pom pom on Santa’s hat.
- Arrange cauliflower florets below the bowl for Santa’s beard. You will want to stack them up a bit around the bowl so they reach up to the rim.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, around the beard at the bottom of the tray to make Santa’s shirt.
- Cut the olives in half and use the ends with the X to make Santa’s eyes, placed on top of the hummus.
- Cut the end off a cherry tomato and place it below the eyes for a nose.
- Cut a small wedge from another cherry tomato and remove the seeds so you have a nice curved line of tomato. Place it under the nose for Santa’s smile.
- Arrange small pieces of cauliflower on top of the hummus, around the mouth and above the eyes, for Santa’s moustache, beard, and eyebrows.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.