Paleo Lemon Pudding with Strawberries
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients in a medium pot and let set aside to sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the heat on your stove to medium and whisk in the egg yolks.
- Stir constantly for 5-8 minutes or until mixture is heated and bubbles begin to appear around the sides and top of the mixture. Do NOT bring to a boil (important).
- Pour into serving cups (mixture will be thin) and refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Before serving, top with sliced strawberries (or any other sliced fruit) and enjoy!