- 2 scoops of Tasteless Collagen
- 4 cups (1L / 2 pints) of filtered water
- Small knob (10g) of finely sliced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tbsp shiro miso paste
- 2 tbsp wheat-free tamari soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced to serve
- 240g (8 1/2 oz) organic firm silken tofu or steamed white fish to serve
- Nori seaweed to serve
- Serve with steamed firm silken tofu and freshly chopped spring onions.
- Add other vegetables such as sliced shitake mushrooms, baby spinach, broccoli or kale
- Pour the water into a large stainless steel pot, turn on the heat and bring to a boil.
- Add sliced ginger and smashed garlic, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the aromatics have infused into the stock.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add Tasteless Collagen, miso and tamari and mix through.
- Taste and adjust the aromatics if required; fold through spring onions before serving.
- Ladle miso soup into serving bowls and garnish with nori seaweed before serving.
- Add warm steamed silken firm tofu or white fish if desired.