Berry Christmas Cheesecakes
- 1 scoop BN Pure Pro
- 400g reduced-fat ricotta
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp sugar or powdered sweetener
- 2 eggs
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g berries, lightly crushed and very well drained if frozen, plus 100g extra berries to garnish (optional)
- Icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Spray an 18cm muffin tin with olive oil.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the berries, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon half the mixture into the prepared tin, then sprinkle the berries over the top and lightly swirl through.
- Finish with the remaining ricotta mixture and smooth the top of the mini cakes.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until just set.
- Turn the oven off and allow the mini cakes to cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool completely before serving. If you’re not eating the mini cheesecakes as soon as cooled, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with extra berries and lightly dust with icing sugar if you like.