- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- lemon vinaigrette, you can use as much or as little as you'd like
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
Pour the lemon vinaigrette over the salad and give it a gentle stir.
Transfer the salad to a large bowl and serve.
- To meal prep: What's great about this salad is that it stores well without getting soggy and wilted like other salads. Just make a big batch and portion it out throughout the week.
- To store: This will store in the fridge for about 5 days in an airtight container.
CALORIES: 300kcal, CARBOHYDRATES: 34g, PROTEIN: 12g, FAT: 14g, SATURATED FAT: 4g, CHOLESTEROL: 13mg, SODIUM: 172mg, POTASSIUM: 499mg, FIBER: 9g, SUGAR: 8g, VITAMIN A: 921iu, VITAMIN C: 33mg, CALCIUM: 134mg, IRON: 4mg