Egg Muffin with turkey bacon
6 large eggs
12 slices pre-cooked turkey bacon (sliced into thirds)
¾ cup shredded low fat cheese
½ cup 1% milk
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Spray muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Place 3 bacon pieces in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended, except for ¼ cup of the shredded cheese.
- Fill each muffin cup with ¼ cup of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle extra ¼ cup of cheese on top across muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (1 muffin):
Total Calories: 98
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 1g
Total Fibre: 0g
Total Sugar: 1g