Curried Turkey Salad
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh Thai basil (or regular basil)
- 1 cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens
Put plain yogurt, fresh lime juice, curry powder, ground red pepper, and salt in a medium bowl, and stir with a whisk until smooth. Fold in the chopped turkey, chopped red bell pepper, fresh basil, and shredded matchstick carrots.
Arrange 1 1/2 cups of the mixed baby lettuce on each of 4 plates. Spoon 1 cup of the turkey salad on each plate of greens. Serve immediately.