Needed to lose weight for my health.
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Yes even a very little under 74.9
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
5. Were there any problems along the way?
Pain in left side.
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Just do it don't look back.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
Losing the weight 1st 3 weeks getting the right food to settle