1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
To get healthy, gave cigarettes up a few years before the surgery. After being diagnosed with non Hodgkind lymphoma 3 times in 11 years wanted to get myself really healthy
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
125kilos I wanted to loose 40 kilos
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Lost 42 kilos
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
5. Were there any problems along the way?
Just a few but nothing to difficult
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
Be patient with myself and follow the rules
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
To fit into a size 14 again
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Research, research research and ask lots of questions
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
This is a bit embarrassing but I no longer have to worry about in continence