1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
I wanted to get healthier for my children.
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
311 pounds and my goal is healthy
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
I did but I regained about 50 pounds when my son died and I was struggling bad with depression. I've now relost 15 and working on the rest.
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
I have a lot more energy and find it much easier to do everyday activities
5. Were there any problems along the way?
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
Weight loss really makes clothes shopping so much more fun!
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
I was happily surprised to find that my body in general aches much less now
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Stick with it, even when the weight loss slows or stalls, keep true to the plan and it'll all work out.