2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Not quite yet trying for 55kg
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
Fabulous more energy and drive
5. Were there any problems along the way?
Some constipation all fixed with pear juice Some foods a little more difficult to begin with but generally I’m OK with small frequent meals, eat slowly and drink plenty of protein water
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
How strong I can be when it comes down to the wire I’m so proud of myself
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
Better mental health and great fitting size 10 clothing to shop for.
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Take your time to get all the facts and talk to others who have done the journey already
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
The best- My husband thinks I’m even more fabulous The hardest- juggling food at my workplace is tricky as I do shift work Have to be very organised