Diets, medication and exercise were not working and I was only getting bigger.
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
157.8kgs and I was happy to get to 90-95kgs
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Yes and some... I currently weigh 80kgs
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
5. Were there any problems along the way?
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
Looking great, feeling great, other people being inspired but your achievements and wanting to learn from you and listen to your story
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
Just the expenditure on a new wardrobe every two weeks
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
It’s a complete lifestyle change, take your time eating, results will and do happen, stay strong, focused and committed to the cause
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
Best thing: better health Hardest thing: not having enough energy but we’re working on that
Do you agree to share your story