Only 150 cals per serve recipe by Formulite
Prep Time 5min, Cook Time 12min, Serves 16
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 scoops Formulite Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup mini choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then finally stir through the choc chips.
- Roll 1Tbsp of mixture into a ball in the palm of your hands, then place on a lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 12mins. Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.