Halloween Stuffed Capsicum
- 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice
- 4 medium capsicums
- 500g grass-fed minced beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup passata
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2tbsp NUTRA ORGANICS chicken bone broth powder in 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Wash the peppers. Cut jack-o'-lantern faces into the capsicums with a sharp paring knife, making triangle eyes and nose, and pointy-teeth smiles. Slice off the tops of the capsicums and scoop out the seeds and cores.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add beef and the next 5 ingredients (beef through allspice); cook 4 minutes or until beef is lightly browned, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat. Add rice, ½ cup pasta sauce, and cheese to beef mixture, stirring to combine.
- While beef cooks, combine ½ cup pasta sauce and chicken broth in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Spoon about ¾ cup beef mixture into each capsicums. Place capsicums in an 8cup baking dish coated with cooking spray; add chicken broth/sauce mixture to pan. Cover with foil and bake for about 35–40 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes.