Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Filling
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix
- Mix chicken broth and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Place chicken breast in slow cooker.
- Pour broth and seasoning mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Cook on low for additional 30 minutes to absorb excess juices.
- Serve as filling for tacos, topping for a salad or by itself for a protein source.
NUTRITION FACTS (1 serving ½ cup)
Total Fat: 2.4 g
Total Carbohydrates: 6 g
Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 23 g