- 1 C. almond Flour
- 1 egg white whisked
- 1/3 C. Stevia
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp. Light Butter, Room Temperature
- 4 Egg
- 1 C. Stevia in the Raw
- 1/3 C. Sugar / coconut sugar
- 1 C. Lemon Juice, Fresh Suggested with 2 scoops Flavourless Collagen powder dissolved
- Powdered Sugar, Optional Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with baking paper or foil.
- Combine almond meal, 1 egg whit. whisked, stevia, salt, yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla and butter together in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix with the whisk attachment or with an electric beater until sandy like crumbs begin to form.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned along the edges.
- While the crust is baking, whisk together the filling ingredients until well combined and starting to froth slightly.
- Once done, remove the crust from the oven and pour the filling over the top. Don't make the mistake I did... allow any froth to settle before baking for another 20 minutes or until the filling is set and doesn't jiggle when the dish is gently shaken.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into 9 equal squares. Top with a little powdered sugar for garnish of desired!
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.