- 650g sweet potato, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- 60g baby spinach, chopped
- ¹/³ cup oil-free sun-dried tomato strips
- 70g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the potato and onion on prepared tray. Sprinkle with3 teaspoons of rosemary and drizzle with olive oil. Season with cracked black pepper. Bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and the milk together in a bowl or large jug. Season mixture with cracked black pepper.
- Layer the cooked potatoes and onions, baby spinach and sun-dried tomatoes in a large, deep oven-proof frying pan. Pour over the egg mixture and scatter with feta and remaining rosemary. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden and just set.
- Stand frittata for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with salad leaves.