This Honey and Lime Grilled Pineapple comes together in just minutes and is an instant, healthy taste of the tropics.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 slices
Calories 157 kcal
- 1medium pineapple
- 2Tbsp honey or maple syrup for vegan option
- 1Tbsp lime juice
- 4Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Recommended for serving: coconut ice cream or sorbet
- Cut the pineapple into 2cm slabs (about 8 pieces), leaving the skin on as decoration or cutting it off
- Whisk together honey and lime juice in a bowl. Brush onto each side of the pineapple slabs.
- Heat either a grill or grill pan to medium heat and grease well. Cook pineapples for about 3 minutes on each side, or until char lines develop, increasing heat if necessary.
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with shredded coconut, and top with a scoop of coconut ice cream. Serve immediately.