Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
- 30 grams BN Pure Pro WPI
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 small extra ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Egg whites from 1 large egg
- Spray a (microwavable) mug or small bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in mug and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for 1 minute, stir around batter again and microwave once more for 30 seconds. If cake still appears wet, microwave for about 15-30 more seconds.
- Enjoy straight from your mug or transfer to a small plate and top with fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, whipped topping