- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners, lightly spray liners with olive oil spray and set aside.
For the crust:
- In a blender or food processor, combine the crust ingredients until completely transformed into fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter; stir well to combine.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoonful to each lined muffin cup.
- Press the crust firmly into an even layer.
- Bake in for preheated oven 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, make your filling. Reduce the oven temperature to 140°C.
For the cheesecake filling:
- In a blender or food processor, blend ricotta cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat smooth, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Add in the eggs, BN Pure Pro, and zest of lime until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir the cream, mixing until evenly combined.
- Divide the filling evenly among cups, pouring it on top of the prepared crust layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool to the touch, place the pan in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecakes are completely cool, remove them from the pan and add the berries and icing sugar.