Makes 1.2 L
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked)
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
- 6 cups filtered water
- 4 fresh pitted dates or 1 tablespoon raw honey or a little stevia
- 2 tablespoons Coconut butter....you can also use tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine pumpkin seeds, matcha, water, dates. coconut butter, vanilla and salt.
- Blend well for 30 seconds to 1 minutes until milk is creamy and blended.
- Strain through a nut milk bag or a piece of muslin cloth or fine sieve.
- Pour into a glass jug and store in the fridge until needed.
- Halve the recipe if you need to make a smaller amount.
- Keeps in the fridge for 4 days.