BN Caps - Bariatric Multivitamin Capsules - 6 Month Subscription - Save 50%
Supports overall health & wellbeing
8 weeks after Weight Loss Surgery & beyond
Best paired with BN Cal or BN Chocolate
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
With our hectic lifestyles, vitamin subscriptions are an excellent way to get into the habit of taking supplements every day. Having them delivered to your door every six months is a great way to get into the habit.
It's difficult to acquire what you need from nutrition alone after WLS. With two simple-to-swallow tasteless capsules daily, you can be confident that your BN Caps are here to support and enhance the nutritional health of Weight Loss Surgery patients.
After the first post-surgical phase of using our BN Chews, BN Caps are your long-term answer. BN Cal is an excellent complement to the calcium-free BN Caps. Because the body cannot create calcium on its own, taking BN Cal or BN Chocolate daily will keep your bones from being weak and brittle.
The BN Caps formula contains only the highest quality and most physiologically accessible vitamins and minerals, ensuring the greatest level of safety and purity in Bariatric Multivitamins.
BNCaps meets all major nutritional guidelines:
- Meets the recommended daily intakes as outlined in the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Guidelines
- British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
- European Guidelines on Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Allergens: contains soybeans
Each capsule contains:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinol acetate)||3000mcg RAE||333%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120mg||133%|
|Vitamin D3 3000IU (as cholecalciferol)||75mcg||375%|
|Vitamin E 24.32IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.1mg||134%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione)||120mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||25mg||2083%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||3.4mg||262%|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||40mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.3mg||76%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid 80mcg)||1360mcg DFE||340%|
|Vitamin B12 Mecobalamin (as co-methylcobalamin)||500mcg||20831%|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||20mg||400%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||45mg||250%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||10mg||2.45%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||20mg||181%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg||91%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2mg||222%|
|Maganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg||87%|
|Chromium (as chromic picolinate)||120mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||75mcg||165%|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stereate, hypromellose, sucrose, acacia, maize starch, medium chain triglycerides, DL-alpha-tocopherol and silicon dioxide.
Take 2 BN Caps per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 77F.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Barbara B.Verified ReviewerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat improvement
12 yrs post gastric bypass with major deficiencies, bloating & chronic diarrhoea. Taking BN for 3 months. Now all blood tests normal for Iron, VitB & VitD. No more bloating or diarrhoea unless I forget to take them twice daily.
- Amy P.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 hours agoSmaller capsules
Heaps better with the smaller capsules. No after taste.
- Ahlam S.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayA .S
I buy them all the time easy to swallow good quality will continue buying
- Helena D.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat vitamins
Easy to swallow and great source of vitamins.
- Teresa W.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Caps - Multivitamins CapsulesI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoMultivitamin capsules
They could be a bit smaller, lightly difficult to swallow.