Holiday Help for Bariatric Surgery Patients - Jacqui Lewis & Sally-Anne Livock
After surgery, some people experience a sense of loss at Christmas, or first-year bariatrics may feel anxious about the choices that they'll face, but it doesn't need to be that way. Jacqui and Sally will explore tips and tricks you can use to stay on track and enjoy the holiday season.
Sally has extensive experience in the bariatric field, with an incredible passion for educating and mentoring people in managing their weight loss, diabetes and chronic disease.
Tis the season to join us in exploring:
- Don't diet: allow yourself to join in
- Considerations on the length of your festive season
- Maintaining your movement regime
- How to make food look attractive
- Being mindful of alcohol: practical tips & introduce non-alcohol drinks
- Practical tips on staying on your game & continuing to enjoy the holidays