BN Unisex Knee High Compression Socks
Activate blood circulation in the muscles
Helps relieve tired & achy legs
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
Our unisex 20-30mmHg knee-high compression socks utilise a specialised graduated design that optimises blood circulation and reduces swelling for optimal healing.
These breathable, sustainable, anti-bacterial graduated medical compression socks are perfect for the sportsperson that needs to get their game on. Super soft and luxurious spandex material ensures an excellent fit and maximises comfort, while nylon creates a durable product that won't snag or run.
The compression fabric offers the best recovery performance with every wear and uses a breathable mesh, which helps muscle fatigue and prevents injury during physical activity. These knee-high compression socks are not only effective at reducing varicose veins and swelling, but they are also a powerful ally in the fight against cellulite.
- Machine wash in lukewarm water.
- Can be tumble dried on low heat.
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Qualified Nutritionists are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your health.
Compression socks are designed to comfortably squeeze the legs a bit more than typical socks, promoting better blood circulation in the legs.
Compression socks are ideal for many people, such as
- Those recovering from recent surgery, like Weight Loss Surgery
- Pregnant women combatting swelling feet
- Those with diabetes or venous concerns that need better circulation
- People who stand all day and want relief from aching legs
Compression socks help particularly concerning venous problems of the legs. It gently squeezes the legs; compression socks increase the tissue pressure beneath the skin, reducing swelling and inflammation.
Compression socks focus on health problems of poor circulation due to weak vein walls or vein blockages. They can help relieve pain and swelling, improve mobility and circulation and restore lost energy associated with venous problems.
mmHg stands for millimetres of mercury. It is a scientific unit of measurement for pressure, indicating the strength of compression socks.
- Sue G.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Knee High Compression SocksI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCompression socks
The socks are worth their weight in gold. So soft and easy to wear especially with large calves.
- Victoria L.Verified BuyerReviewingBN High-Waist Tummy Control ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat to wear
very comfortable and keep it all in place
- Deb S. J.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Men's Compression Shirt ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMen's singlet
Need this in a women's design too