Shapewear & Compression
BN High Waist Anti-Chafing Shorts
Soft fabric with built-in breathability
Instant smooth look on tummy, waist & back
High: Serene sculpting for maximum control & confidence
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
A comfortable high waist anti-chafing short is the solution to slim your silhouette. Incorporating a reinforced waistband with strong silicone strips grips your tummy smoothes out the waist, keeping the garment in place.
Thanks to the breathable material, you can not only bid farewell to body odour but keep skin allergies at bay. The shapewear has excellent elasticity, making it comfortable and easy to wear, using nylon and spandex fabrics.
The shapewear is ideal for women who do not want to wear a complete bodysuit. It is also suitable for Pre and Post-Weight Loss Surgery patients who would like to control stretch marks and scars after undergoing an invasive procedure as they recover.
Our model wears a size M/L (10-14). She is 178cm (5’10”) tall with a 98cm (38.5”) bust, an 81cm (32”) waist and 109cm (43”) hips. Bra not included
- Cold machine wash or hand wash ideally in a laundry bag
- Air-dry naturally flat
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Qualified Nutritionists are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your health.
Anyone can wear shapewear garments, especially those who want to look smoother, sleeker and sculpt their new body Post-Bariatric Surgery.
Our shapewear support levels are offered through light, medium and high firm.
- Light control shapewear will smooth issued sections so you can feel confident about your look all day long.
- Medium control shapewear will conceal some bulges that you want to smooth out so you can feel comfortable while wearing your clothes.
- Firm control shapewear is designed with stretchy material that sculpts your body while adding a nice shaping finish to your figure.
Hand washing your shapewear is the most recommended as it makes your shapewear last longer. However, you can put your shapewear in a washing machine on a gentle cycle.
Yes, you can wear it wherever you go. Wearing our shapewear will keep a certain level of pressure on your body in a way that does not restrict you in your daily activities.
If you want your shapewear to be invisible under your garment, we recommend nude/beige shapewear to create a perfectly sleek look. Remember that black shapewear will only work if you wear dark clothes. However, black works well if you want to show off your silhouette.
- Sue G.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Knee High Compression SocksI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCompression socks
The socks are worth their weight in gold. So soft and easy to wear especially with large calves.
- Victoria L.Verified BuyerReviewingBN High-Waist Tummy Control ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat to wear
very comfortable and keep it all in place
- Deb S. J.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Men's Compression Shirt ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMen's singlet
Need this in a women's design too