BN Ankle Brace Compression Support
Improves your blood circulation significantly
Support & stabilise the ankle tendons &joints
FREE shipping on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 12pm on weekdays.
Give your ankle the care it needs with our Ankle Brace Support for ultimate support. The medical-grade silicone ankle support is a great option to combat the effects of muscle fatigue and speed recovery exercise. Whether you're running or jumping around on the court, these socks will remain snug, secure, and supportive throughout your activity.
The ankle support with built-in compression is the most effective, efficient, and safest means of treating and preventing injury for athletes of any sport where the lower leg is under stress or strain. It will increase blood flow to stabilise the muscles in the ankle.
The lightweight knitted fabric helps alleviate pain and swelling associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, edema, and minor sprains. Therefore, also recommended to anyone who suffers from ailments, such as muscle pain, arthritis, or implant surgery.
- Frequent cleaning for your ankle brace is essential as it is directly worn next to your skin
- It can be cleaned with a washcloth and mild, soapy water.
- Ensure all soap residue is removed and the brace is completely dry before reapplying.
- A hairdryer on a cool setting can be used to help dry the brace.
- Wash and rinse thoroughly if exposed to saltwater.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Qualified Nutritionists are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your health.
An ankle brace is firmly recommended if you are experiencing ankle pain or sprain instability. The ankle braces can also be worn to prevent injury and for those who need extra ankle stability during movement.
An ankle brace supports and stabilises specific areas of the ankle; the mount secures pain relief at levels of movement. Our ankle brace provides medical-grade compression to keep the surrounding muscles while decreasing swelling to speed up recovery.
Commonly, it's recommended to wear the brace until you have entirely recovered from your injury and are experiencing no pain in the ankle. However, we recommend wearing an ankle brace for injury prevention during exercise or any strenuous movements.
For some who experience constant pain, such as ankle arthritis, an ankle brace should be worn to reduce pain and swelling.
1. Put on the ankle sleeve, ensuring the straps face the bottom of your feet.
2. Hold both straps up.
3. Cross both straps around your ankle and the top of your foot.
4. Bring the straps towards the back of your foot.
5. Cross both straps around the back of your foot.
You can wear your ankle brace comfortably under your socks and shoes.
- Sue G.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Knee High Compression SocksI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCompression socks
The socks are worth their weight in gold. So soft and easy to wear especially with large calves.
- Victoria L.Verified BuyerReviewingBN High-Waist Tummy Control ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat to wear
very comfortable and keep it all in place
- Deb S. J.Verified BuyerReviewingBN Men's Compression Shirt ShapewearI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMen's singlet
Need this in a women's design too